"Fortress" Chore Coat
Inspired by the wool battle uniform issued to US army troops during Korean War,
this chore coat features the cross-bed back cutting and the classic 1950s collar style.
Made to be wear for heavy-duty jobs.
- 3 pockets outward plus 1 inside pocket on right chest
- Additional 1 small pocket for coins and small carryings
- Heavy-duty herringbone fabric with best durability
- One-washed for guaranteed comfort
- Natural tagua nut buttons in use
Size : S, M, L
Material：100 % Cotton